Last updated January 22, 2018
- Personal Information
- Refers to information about any individual who uses our Website.
- Application Data
- Refers to tenant lead, rental, user, company, and other similar data entered or imported into Tenant Turner.
What information does Tenant Turner collect?
Information You Provide
- When you sign up for Tenant Turner, you give us Personal Information like your company name, company address, email, phone number, and billing information.
- By using the Website you will receive and send emails and have other conversations with Tenant Turner. We track and store these communications for support purposes.
Information Collected Automatically
- When you visit our Website, you reveal your IP address, browser, operating system, platform, and other similar information. We also store files called “cookies” on your computer. We use these cookies to identify when you return to our Website, to help you login, and to analyze aggregate information like the number of unique visitors to our Website. Google may also use these cookies to display interest-based ads across their Display Network on our behalf. You can opt out of these ads by visiting Google’s advertising opt out page.
- We also collect usage information that tells us how you utilize Tenant Turner and we aggregate non-identifiable information like median market rents, average days vacant, and other similar information used for benchmarking.
- When you setup your Tenant Turner account, you may have connected Tenant Turner to another software that allows us to import Application Data like tenant lead, rental, user, and/or company data. This data is automatically added to Tenant Turner so that you don’t have to manually enter it.
What does Tenant Turner do with this information?
You own your data but you let us use it, and we own our data and let you use it. You may update, delete, or export your data from Tenant Turner whenever you would like. Only authorized personnel have access to view your data and we will not share your Application Data with anyone except as required by law.
From time to time we will contact you about your account to provide customer support, product updates, or collect feedback on Tenant Turner.
We will use your Application Data for development, diagnostic, and corrective purposes in connection with the Website and our other offerings.
If you provide us your contact information, we may contact you telling you about products from us or one of our partners.
We may contact you to bill and collect money for the use of Tenant Turner or associated add-ons. We use a third-party to process ACH and credit card payments and they do not store, retain, or use your Personal Information for any other purpose.
Tenant Turner is legally required to share data and information to comply with court orders and valid subpoenas.
What if I have more questions?